- Are you overwhelmed with teaching reading?
- Are you frustrated because your reading program isn’t working, and you don’t know how to fix it?
This one-day workshop will give you a roadmap to teaching reading. You will discover how to feel in control of your reading program and discover the methodology to improve student reading outcomes.
- Determine how to explicitly teach strategies in guided reading
- Establish literacy centres that engage students and avoid interruptions
- Clarify reading strategies
- Discover behaviour management strategies that ensure students can work independently in small groups
- Do you want a fun PD Day with practical ideas you can implement immediately?
- Do you want to make a difference with your reading program?
- Morning tea and lunch are included
- You will receive a 6-hour certificate or a 2-hour certificate
Location: Maylands, WA
Date & Time: Saturday 27th August – 9.00-3.00
*You will receive a confirmation email once payment received with all extra details